If you have never tried Amazon restaurants, you can get a small discount on your first order with a promotion running this month. Get $12 off Amazon Restaurants when you make any Amazon purchase before January 31, 2018. The service is similar to most food delivery apps.
How to redeem:
- Purchase anything on Amazon.com.
- Receive an email with your promotional code from Amazon Restaurants.
- Apply your promotional code at checkout to receive $12 off your first Amazon Restaurants order.
- Offer expires earlier of 11:59 p.m. (PT) January 31, 2019, or when all promotional codes are claimed.
- Offer is available to Amazon Prime members who are recipients of this offer and purchase from Amazon.com or the Amazon mobile application.
- Offer does not apply if your qualifying order is canceled or refunded.
- If your purchase qualifies for the offer, you will receive an email from Amazon with an Amazon Restaurants promotional code (“Promotional Code”) by February 7, 2019. The email will provide instructions on how to redeem the Promotional Code.
- Your billing or delivery zip code must be within a delivery area supported by Amazon Restaurants.
- The Promotional Code expires February 28, 2019. Promotional Code only applies to customer’s first Amazon Restaurants order.
- Promotional Code does not apply to Daily Dish, Amazon Gift Cards, digital content, alcohol or to orders placed through voice shopping using Alexa.
A $12 discount on your first Amazon Restaurants order, if you have never used the service. You need to make a purchase on Amazon in order to get the discount, which should be difficult if you do lots of shopping on the site already. No minimums, any purchase will qualify.