New Amazon Prime Cardmembers Can Get $100 Bonus for Shopping at Whole Foods
Amazon has introduced a new card art option for new Amazon Prime Rewards Cardmembers, and also a welcome bonus of $100 Statement credit after spending $100 in Whole Foods Market stores using their card. New cardmembers must have an eligible Amazon Prime membership and spend the $100 in the first 2 months from account opening.
Cardmembers with an eligible Prime membership receive 5% Back at Whole Foods Market and Amazon.com, plus 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores, among other benefits. All other cardmembers enjoy 3% Back at Whole Foods Market, in addition to 3% Back on all Amazon.com purchases, 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores, and 1% Back on all other purchases.
Earn a $100 Statement Credit when you use your Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature card to spend $100 in-store at Whole Foods Market within 2 months of account opening. To learn more about this offer, visit amazon.com/wfmvisa.
New customers with an eligible Prime membership can choose the Whole Foods Market design when they apply for the Amazon Rewards Prime Card. Existing cardmembers can call in to switch their card art design after January 22.
- This product is available to you if you do not currently have an Amazon Rewards Visa Signature or Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature credit card.
- The Statement Credit will be posted to your card account after you meet the offer qualifications.
- Qualifying purchases must be made at physical Whole Foods Market stores.
- Purchases made at Amazon.com, Prime Now, Whole Foods Market online stores, or using a third-party delivery service do not qualify.
- After qualifying, please allow up to 8 weeks for your credit to appear in your statement.
This is a good card for those who shop often at Amazon and Whole Foods stores. It works best for Amazon Prime members since they can earn 5% back, instead of 3%. We have seen a $100 bonus in the past, but this one is limited to ins-store purchases at Whole Foods Market.