New Amazon Prime Cardmembers Can Get $100 Bonus for Shopping at Whole Foods
Amazon has introduced a new card art option for new Amazon Prime Rewards Cardmembers, and also a welcome bonus of $100 Statement credit after spending $100 in Whole Foods Market stores using their card. New cardmembers must have an eligible Amazon Prime membership and spend the $100 in the first 2 months from account opening.
Cardmembers with an eligible Prime membership receive 5% Back at Whole Foods Market and Amazon.com, plus 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores, among other benefits. All other cardmembers enjoy 3% Back at Whole Foods Market, in addition to 3% Back on all Amazon.com purchases, 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores, and 1% Back on all other purchases.
- Get a $100 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval when you apply for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature card.
- No Annual Fee
- OFFER PAGE (affiliate link)
New customers with an eligible Prime membership can choose the Whole Foods Market design when they apply for the Amazon Rewards Prime Card.
- This product is available to you if you do not currently have an Amazon Rewards Visa Signature or Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature credit card.
- The Statement Credit will be posted to your card account after you meet the offer qualifications.
- Qualifying purchases must be made at physical Whole Foods Market stores.
- Purchases made at Amazon.com, Prime Now, Whole Foods Market online stores, or using a third-party delivery service do not qualify.
- After qualifying, please allow up to 8 weeks for your credit to appear in your statement.
This is a good card for those who shop often at Amazon and Whole Foods stores. It works best for Amazon Prime members since they can earn 5% back, instead of 3%. We have seen a $100 bonus in the past, but this one is limited to ins-store purchases at Whole Foods Market.Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.