Amazon Citi Promo, $10 Off $10.01 When You Add Card to Wallet
Amazon has a new targeted promotion for Citi cardholders. You can get $10 off when you add your Citi card to Amazon. You must use the promo code listed below at checkout to get the discount. Check the promotion page and that should quickly tell you if you are eligible. Let’s see how this promotion works.
Get $10 off using the promotional code below when you add your Citi Card to your Amazon wallet and spend a minimum of $10.01. This is how it works:
- Check promotion page to see if you’re eligible (affiliate link here and below)
- Add your Citi card to Amazon, if you haven’t done so already
- Use your promo code CITICARD10 at checkout for a purchase of $10.01+
- This is a limited-time promotion. Get $10 off using the promotional code above when you add your eligible Citi card to your Amazon wallet and spend a minimum of $10.01. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PM PT on 5/31/2023, or (b) the time at which 50,000 eligible customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion will expire concurrently.
- One-time offer applies only to the purchase of at least $10.01 of eligible products using an eligible Citi card added to your Amazon wallet, and requires entry and application of the promotion code at checkout.
- Offer is not available to anyone who removed and re added card after 1/31/2023.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 per eligible Citi card per one account.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your original order.
- Promotional codes don’t work for Amazon Gift Cards.
- This promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Citi card issued in the United States.
This is an easy $10 discount that you can use to purchase most items sold by Amazon. You can even use it to purchase third party gift cards.
Check the promotion link to see if you are eligible. If eligible, it’s best to complete a purchase quickly. There’s only a certain amount of redemptions available, even though it runs through the end of May. These offers will sometimes work even if you have done similar ones in the past.
Let me know if it works for you.
Here's a list of some of the current deals and discounts for Amazon purchases (affiliate links below):
- Amazon Amex Offer: Spend $200, Get 100 Points (expires 4/30/23)
- Add Citi Card to Wallet, Get $10 Off $10.01+ (expires 5/31/23)
- Shop with Amex Points, Up to 50% Discount (expires 6/1/23)
- Make Discover Your Default Payment, Get $10 Off (expires 6/2/23)
- Shop with Discover Cashback, Up to $30 Discount (expires 6/2/23)
- $10 Off Your Next $25+ Pickup Order (expires 6/30/23)
- Shop with US Bank Points, 40% Discount (no expiration)
- Shop with Chase Points, 50% Off, Up to $10 Discount (expires 12/31/22)
- Add $100+ to Your Amazon Balance, Get $12 Bonus (expires 12/31/22)
- Amazon App, $15 Off $25 on 2 Orders for First Time Users (expires 12/31/22)
- Add Discover Card to Wallet, Get $10 Off $10.01+ (expires 12/31/22)
Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.
5 thoughts on “Add Citi Card to Amazon Wallet, Get $10 Discount”
That’s a good idea to apply it to gift cards. Where in the terms and conditions does it say that I have to use this promotion within 30 days? I can’t seem to find it.
Oops, nowhere. Copy pasted from an old offer. Good catch!
any tips of things to buy?
I usually get third party gift cards or everyday essentials.