Amazon Business Prime Card, Save 20% on Wireless Services
As the year comes to an end, so do the Amex credits that we’ve gotten used to for wireless and streaming services. But if you have an Amazon Business Prime card, you can still save 20% on your bills. This Amex Offer works for US wireless telephone service providers and is limited to $50 in savings.
Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Amazon Business American Express Card to pay your cell phone bill directly with a US wireless telephone service provider by 3/7/2021. Limit of $50 in total statement credits.
- Enrollment limited.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Offer valid for payments for wireless telephone service charges made directly with US wireless telephone service providers.
- Excludes purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or re-sellers. Purchases for VoIP, hardware (including phones and accessories), equipment, repair services, and bundled home/cable and internet services are also excluded.
- Your transaction will not qualify if the merchant’s code is not eligible.
- Limit of $50 in total statement credits per Card Member.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 3/7/2021, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
Some decent savings on your wireless bill, if you have the Amazon Business Prime card. Just make sure you add the offer to your card before using it. The nest best option would be the Chase Ink Cash card that earns 5X back on wireless services.