Amazon, Save 20% on Select Everyday Essentials
Amazon has a new promotion with savings on items that everyone can use. You can get a 20% discount on orders over $50 on select Everyday Essentials from Amazon Brands. Here’s how to claim the discount:
- Add items from the products listed in the promotion page (affiliate link)
- When you’re done shopping, select Go to Cart.
- The offer will automatically be applied at checkout, if eligible.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product detail page).
- Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
A nice discount if you need any items listed in the promotion page. Looks like the promotion is not showing up for all accounts, but it’s worth a quick check.
Here’s a list of some of the current deals and discounts for Amazon purchases (affiliate links below):
- Add Citi Card to Wallet, Get $10 Off $10.01+ (expires 6/15/23)
- Amazon Amex Offer: Spend $200, Get 100 Points (expires 4/30/23)
- Shop with Amex Points, Up to 50% Discount (expires 6/1/23)
- Make Discover Your Default Payment, Get $10 Off (expires 6/2/23)
- Shop with Discover Cashback, Up to $30 Discount (expires 6/2/23)
- $10 Off Your Next $25+ Pickup Order (expires 6/30/23)
- Shop with US Bank Points, 40% Discount (no expiration)
- Shop with Chase Points, 50% Off, Up to $10 Discount (expires 12/31/22)
- Add $100+ to Your Amazon Balance, Get $12 Bonus (expires 12/31/22)
- Amazon App, $15 Off $25 on 2 Orders for First Time Users (expires 12/31/22)
- Add Discover Card to Wallet, Get $10 Off $10.01+ (expires 12/31/22)
Amazon offers free shipping on orders of $25 or more. If you’re a Prime member, then you can also get free 1-day shipping on most items that are sold directly by Amazon. You can save on a Prime membership if you are a student, or an EBT/Medicaid cardholder. You can also just sign up for an Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You should always check shopping portals such as Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.