Amazon customers who want to try Amazon’s Mobile shopping app for the first time can get a $15 promotional code off their next qualifying $30 order by signing into the app by January 31, 2019.
- Offer expires at 23:59 p.m. (PT) January 31, 2019
- Offer only applies to customers signing into the Amazon mobile shopping app for the first time.
- You must redeem the promotion code within 30-days of your first sign-in to the Amazon mobile shopping app to receive the promotion code.
- Once promotion code is received it can be applied on app only.
- Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) March 03, 2019.
- Offer only applies to an order including at least $30 of products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
If you’ve never used the Amazon app, then this promotion is definitely worth checking out. You get an easy $15 in savings on your next Amazon order of $30 or more. Even if you’re not sure, check the promo page to see if you qualify.