Save Up to $40 with Amazon Shopping App
Amazon has a new promotion for new app users, as part of its upcoming Prime Day. Eligible Prime members who sign in to the Amazon shopping app for the first time and make a purchase are eligible to get $20 off their next qualifying $40 order made on the Amazon shopping app. They are also eligible to receive an additional $20 promotional code ($20 off on $40 in-app purchase of qualifying items) for making a purchase in that app for the second time.
This is a limited time promotion for Prime members only. To see if you are eligible, you can sign in here. Qualifying purchases must be completed before 11:59 p.m. (PT) June 22, 2021. That’s the last day of Prime Day 2021.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) June 22 2021.
- US customers who are eligible Prime members (excluding Prime members participating in a free trial of Prime subscription) only.
- Promotional codes apply only to purchases made in the Amazon shopping app.
- Promotional codes expire at 11:59 p.m. (PT) June 30, 2021.
- Promotional codes only apply to orders including at least $40 of products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $40.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
You can see all Prime Day 2021 deals here.