Get Up to $30 in Credits When You Use the Amazon App
If you have never used the Amazon app, now is a good time to get started. You can get up to $30 in credits. The bonus comes in three parts of $10 off $20 coupons. One is for signing in for the first time and then two more coupons for the first and second app purchase. Here’s how it works:
- Get promo code for $10 off $20 after signing into the Amazon app by Oct 31, 2020. See offer here.
- Get promo code for $10 off $20 with your first Amazon app purchase by October 14, 2020. See offer here.
- Get promo code for $10 off $20 with your second Amazon app purchase by October 14, 2020. See offer here.
- Customers must receive notice of the offer directly from Amazon through the Amazon website or email to be eligible. Customers who are forwarded this offer from parties other than Amazon are not eligible for this offer.
- US customers who are eligible Prime members (excluding Prime members participating in a free trial of Prime subscription) only.
- Promotional code applies only to purchases made in the Amazon shopping app.
- Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) October 31, 2020.
- Promotional code only applies to an order including at least $20 of products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
These offers are targeted, and are aimed at people who haven’t used the Amazon app in the past. Amazon is trying to get people to download the app and get familiar with it ahead of Prime Day, which this year will be on October 13 and 14. Definitely worth checking out the links if you have never downloaded or used the Amazon app before.