Amazon, Get Up to $60 Credit with $500 Purchase
Amazon has a new promotion for app purchases that can save you up to $60. The promotion doesn’t work for everyone, but you can quickly check if you are targeted. From November 6, 2020 through November 13, 2020, you can get a coupon toward a future purchase with the Amazon app when you place a qualifying order with the app. Gift card purchases, fees, taxes, discounts, gift wrap, and shipping and handling costs do not count towards your qualifying spend amount. You can only spend the coupon on items shipped and sold by Amazon. See bottom of the page for full terms and conditions.
Eligible customers who make a purchase in the Amazon mobile shopping app in the offer period are eligible to receive a coupon for up to $60 USD in Amazon credit. Here’s how it works:
- Spend $200 Get $15
- Spend $300 Get $25
- Spend $500 Get $60
Coupons expire 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 31, 2020.
- Offer begins 12:01 a.m. (PT) November 6, 2020 and ends 23:59 p.m. (PT) November 13, 2020.
- Eligible customers who make a purchase in the Amazon mobile shopping app in the offer period are eligible to receive a coupon for up to $60 USD in Amazon credit. Customers who (i) spend $200 USD will receive a coupon for $15 USD, (ii) who spend $300 USD will receive a coupon for $25 USD and (iii) who spend $500 USD will receive a coupon for $60 USD, to use towards purchases on Amazon in accordance with these terms.
- US customers only. To be eligible, customers must receive notice of this offer directly from Amazon through the Amazon website or email and visit the campaign page between November 6, 2020 & November 13, 2020, both dates inclusive. Customers who are forwarded this offer from parties other than Amazon are not eligible for this offer.
- Amazon will provide a notification that indicates the dollar amount of the coupon received based on the total amount spent, excluding gift card purchases, fees, taxes, discounts, gift wrap and shipping and handling costs. This notification will also provide the link and further instructions on how to redeem the coupon.
- Coupons expire 11:59 p.m. (PT) December 31, 2020.
- The maximum benefit customers may receive from this offer is $60 USD. Offer is limited to one per customer and account. Coupons may only be applied to orders made in the Amazon shopping app for products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product detail page). Coupons may not be used for products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”, digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Coupons are non-transferable, may not be resold and may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
- Coupon value will be allocated proportionally among all eligible items in the order.
- Coupon will be applicable across items within one checkout
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, refunds will equal the amount paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If any of these terms are violated, the offer and any coupons will be invalid.
Let me know if this works for everyone. Once you go to the promotion page, you should be able to se whether you are targeted or not.