Amazon Amex Points Promo, Save $20/$40 When You Spend $50/$100
Amazon has a new promotion that launched today. You can save $20 or $40 on your next purchase of items sold by Amazon. You need to use Membership Rewards points to take advantage of this Amazon Amex Points Promo. Even some people that were targeted for the promotion that ended yesterday, are being targeted for this one. So definitely worth a quick check. The discount should work for third party gift cards sold on Amazon as well.
Related: Save 20% on Amazon (Up to $50) When You Use Amex Points. Extended until 2/15/2020
There are two separate offers. Check if you have one or the other. Not everyone will be eligible.
- Get $20 off when you use Membership Rewards points and make a minimum purchase of $50.
- Get $40 off when you use Membership Rewards points and make a minimum purchase of $100.
You can see the promotion here. You must activate it first and then continue shopping. $20 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion.
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 3/31/2020, or (b) the time at which 200,000 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion button will expire concurrently.
- Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $50 of eligible products, where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion is applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $20 per eligible Membership Rewards enrolled card per one account
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your original order. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount on the unreturned amount of your original order will then be less than $20.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- This promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Membership Rewards points card issued in United States.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Another good promotion from Amazon. You can save $20 or $40 on your next order of products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Just make sure you activate the promotion first and use one Membership Rewards point. Using points on Amazon is not a good idea, as you get terrible value. So make sure it doesn’t default to paying your whole order with Amex points.
One thought on “Amazon Amex Points Promo, Save $20/$40 When You Spend $50/$100”
Oh no I’m not eligible, says invitation only 🙁