Amazon Amex Offer: Spend $50 or $100, Get $10 Back (2x)
Check your American Express credit cards for new offers that can save you up to $20 on Amazon purchases. The offers are targeted, so check your accounts and add them to your cards right away.
There are two versions of this offer:
- Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more transactions online at Amazon.com by 11/8/20. Limit of two statement credits.
- Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more transactions online at Amazon.com by 11/8/20. Limit of two statement credits.
- Enrollment is limited.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after November 8, 2020.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
Great offer that can save you 10% or 20% on Amazon purchases if you have it in your accounts. Enrollment is limited, so check for the offer right away and add it now.