Alliant Visa Platinum Rewards Card, $200 Bonus
Alliant Credit Union has a targeted sign up offer of 20,000 points for their Visa Platinum Rewards credit card. You have to be a Alliant CU member to apply, but even then you must have been targeted with an email. The card has no annul fee and earns two points per dollar spent.
To earn the 20,000 bonus Alliant reward points (worth $200), new cardholder must spend $3,000 or more in qualifying purchases on their Alliant Credit Union Visa Platinum Rewards credit card during the first 90 days the account is opened. Points will be awarded and posted to the account, if applicable, by the following billing cycle after the $3,000 spend threshold is met.
This offer expires June 7, 2020. Use promo code V250.
If you received an email, then just apply online. If you have a Alliant CU account but don’t see the offer then call and check if you’re eligible.
- Introductory rate and incentive offers, including bonus points, are not available to those members who in the previous six months have had (i) an open Alliant Visa credit card account, or (ii) an outstanding balance on a closed Alliant Visa credit card account.
- Alliant members may only be the primary cardholder on one Alliant credit card.
- If you are already the primary on an Alliant credit card, this offer is no longer valid, please disregard.
- Only those members selected to participate in this offer are eligible.
- As described in the Alliant Visa Platinum Rewards Program Terms & Conditions, certain categories of purchases do not qualify to earn rewards points and are not qualifying purchases for this promo offer
Keep in mind that sometimes Alliant asks for documents such as driver’s license or tax returns for credit card applications, but it’s not that common. Also it looks like they’re pretty generous with their CL, which you request during the application. We have seen better bonuses for this card and the offer is also targeted. But you can later product change to the Alliant Visa Signature credit card that earns 3% cash back the first year and 2.5% after that.
HT: Doctor of Credit