Alaska has a fare sale till tonight. Claim your seat before the clock runs out. Find excellent deals on flights for travel between September 26 and December 13, 2017. This sale ends at tonight at midnight PT, so don’t delay; these low fares will be gone in a flash.
- Purchase by 11:59 pm (PT) on September 12, 2017, and at least 14 days prior to travel.
- All travel is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays from September 26, 2017 – December 13, 2017.
- If nonstop service is offered during the advertised travel period, the advertised fare applies to the nonstop flights only.
- For travel solely within the state of Alaska, customers may check up to three bags free of charge.
- These fares are nonrefundable and are only available on flights marketed by Alaska Airlines for travel on Alaska Airlines, Virgin America, Horizon Air, SkyWest, or PenAir.
- A ticket purchased at an Alaska Airlines airport location or through one of our reservation call centers will cost $15.00 more per person than the advertised fare.
- Applicable fare and tax differences apply to any changes made after ticketing. A $125(USD) change fee per person applies to changes made within 60 days of ticketed travel. The change fee is waived when travel is wholly within the state of Alaska on flights operated by Alaska Airlines.
- Fares include U.S. government taxes and fees.
We see these sales occasionally from Alaska Airlines and this is probably the lowest starting prices that they offer. For $42 you can only fly between Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
Make sure you use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as Amex Platinum (5x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel), Citi Prestige (3x on airfare), or Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card (3x on Alaska flights).