Alaska Airlines has a new fare sale with prices starting from $41. Must purchase by 11:59 pm (PT) on October 17, 2018, and at least 21 days prior to departure. Travel is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays from November 6, 2018 – March 7, 2019. The lowest price is for flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Las Vegas (LAS).
- Purchase by 11:59 pm (PT) on October 17, 2018, and at least 21 days prior to departure.
- Travel is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays from November 6, 2018 – March 7, 2019.
- Blackout dates are from November 15, 2018 to November 29, 2018, from December 18, 2018 to January 7, 2019, and from February 14, 2019 to February 25, 2019.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all days.
- For travel solely within the state of Alaska, customers may check up to three bags free of charge.
- These fares are nonrefundable and are only available on flights marketed by Alaska Airlines for travel on Alaska Airlines, Virgin America, Horizon Air, SkyWest, or PenAir.
We see these sales occasionally from Alaska Airlines. There’s only one route available at the lowest price, but you should be able to find some discounts on other routes as well.
Make sure you use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as Amex Platinum (5x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel), Citi Prestige (3x on airfare), or Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card (3x on Alaska flights).