Alaska Airlines, Fast Track to Status Extended Until Dec. 31
Alaska Airlines has informed its elite members that the popular Fast Track to Status promotion has been extended. This promotion was first launched back in 2020 and was set to end on Sept. 30, 2021. Check out the latest details below.
Earn 50% more Mileage Plan™ elite-qualifying miles (EQM) on Alaska flights now extended through December 31, 2021. Both current elites and non-elite members are eligible for this promotion and no registration is required.
New to elite status? Check out these benefits:
- Two checked bags for you and companions on the same reservation
- Priority boarding
- Complimentary upgrades when available
- Bonus miles on base miles earned
- Access to preferred seating and dedicated customer service phone lines
- Plus, there’s never been a better time to be an elite. Earn status now to take advantage of expanded American Airlines and oneworld® perks.
- All active Mileage Plan members will receive a 50% bonus on elite-qualifying miles earned on flights marketed and operated by Alaska Airlines between June 1, 2020, and December 31, 2021.
- Mileage for qualifying flights must be credited to the member’s Mileage Plan account.
- Not valid on free or award travel.
- The bonus elite-qualifying miles awarded as part of this promotion count toward elite status qualification only, are non-redeemable, and cannot be used toward award travel.
- This offer is not combinable with any other elite qualifying bonus promotions.
This promotion makes easier to earn Alaska Airlines elite status. Both current elites and non-elite members are eligible for this promotion. Just fly by December 31, 2021 and you will earn 50% more EQMs.