Alaska Airlines Chase Offer: Save 15% with $67.50 Back Maximum
A new Alaska Airlines Chase Offer can get you a discount of up to 15% on you next flight. We have seen this offer in the past, but it is now even better for some cardholders. Let’s take a look at the details of this offer below.
There are three new versions of this offer:
- Earn 15% back on your Alaska Airlines airfare purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $67.50 back maximum.
- Earn 10% back on your Alaska Airlines airfare purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $45.00 back maximum.
- Earn 5% back on your Alaska Airlines airfare purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $22.50 back maximum.
- Valid one time only
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant
- Offer expires on 9/16/2022.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
This is a decent discount that could come in handy for paid fares. You can maximize the 15% discount by paying $450 with an eligible card, after adding the offer.