Alaska Airlines Chase Offer
A new Alaska Airlines Chase Offer can get you a discount of 10% on you next flight, with maximum savings of $31. We have seen a similar offer in the past. It’s a targeted offer, so check your accounts to see if you have it.
Earn 10% back on your Alaska Airlines airfare purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $31.00 back maximum.
- Offer expires 10/18/2020.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on Alaska Lounge airport purchases, purchases made with Mileage Plan™ points, gift card purchases, or in-flight purchases.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offer, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A small discount that could come in handy for paid fares. You can maximize it by paying $310 with an eligible card after adding the offer.