Alaska Airlines Chase Offer
A new Alaska Airlines Chase Offer can get you a discount of up to 15% on you next flight. There are usually two different offers, so you can find either one in your accounts. Let’s take a look at the details of this offer below.
Update: These offers are available again through April 5th, so check your accounts. (HT: DoC)
There are usually two different offers available:
- Earn 15% back on your Alaska Airlines airfare purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $37.00 back maximum.
- Earn 10% back on your Alaska Airlines airfare purchase when you spend $50 or more, with a $31.00 back maximum.
- Offer expires 4/5/2022.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on Alaska Lounge airport purchases, purchases made with Mileage Plan™ points, gift card purchases, or in-flight purchases.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A small discount that could come in handy for paid fares. You can maximize it by paying $247 with an eligible card after adding the offer.
2 thoughts on “Alaska Airlines Chase Offer: Save 10%, Up to $31”
Pingback: Alaska Airways Chase Supply: Save 10%, As much as $31 - realinvestcenter
I wish this showed up for me! Had it last year but not this time.