Alaska Airlines Amex Offer: Spend $500, Get $100 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $100 on Alaska Airlines flights. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $500 in one or more purchases online at alaskaair.com by 11/14/2022.
- Offer valid only on purchases made directly at US website alaskaair.com or via the U.S. Alaska Airlines app.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Alaska Airlines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees and baggage fees.
- Excludes in flight spend, flights booked via third parties and electronic gift cards. Excludes hotel, car services, packages and travel insurance purchased via Alaska Air website, insurance, Alaska trips, Company store, uniform purchases, Alaska Lounge membership, Alaska Lounge merchandise and day passes, purchase of points/miles, Alaska Airlines Freight and Alaska Lounges/Boardrooms at various locations.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
This offer can get you a discount of up to 20% on your Alaska Airlines flights. Check your accounts and add it now if you think you might use it before the expiration date.