Acorns, Get $75 Bonus with Two Direct Deposits (Available Nationwide)
Acorns financial technology and financial services company based in Irvine, California that specializes in micro-investing and robo-investing. It also has an offers section that lets you earn cash back at select merchants and then invests that money for you. Now there’s also a $75 bonus for new and exiting customers who complete two direct deposits. Let’s see how this Acorns direct deposit bonus works.
Get the checking account that saves and invests for your future, plus receive a $75 bonus! Here’s how:
- Set up your Acorns Spend account in under 3 minutes.
- Set up Acorns Spend as your direct deposit method with your employer.
- Receive 2 direct deposits of at least $250 / deposit.
- The $75 bonus will be deposited into your Acorns account within 45 days.
- This Acorns direct deposit bonus is for both new and existing Spend customers who have never setup a Direct Deposit.
- Two Direct Deposits of at least $250 each must be made into your Acorns Spend account to quality for this promotion. The qualifying Direct Deposits must be made by the individual’s employer, payroll provider, or benefits payer by Automated Clearing House (ACH) deposit. Bank ACH transfers, verification or trial deposits from financial institutions, peer to peer transfers from services such as PayPal, Cash App, or Venmo, mobile check deposits, and cash loads or deposits are not qualifying Direct Deposits.
- The $75 reward will be invested as a lump sum in the form of a purchase of investments in your Acorns Invest account within 45 days of receiving your second Direct Deposit to your Acorns Spend account.
- Your Acorns Invest account must be open, verified, and in good standing at the time of reward fulfillment, as well as the Spend account.
- This offer will be valid for qualifying Direct Deposits received on or before September 30, 2021.
- Member of SIPC. Securities in your account protected up to $500,000.
This offer is available for new and existing customers. If you are signing up as a new customer, keep in mind that Acorns has a $1 a month fee for the basic account and $3 a month for individual retirement account and a checking account. You can often earn big bonuses if you refer friends as well.