Acorns is offering a $100 bonus when you make direct deposits. Here’s how it works:
- Set up Direct Deposit into your Acorns Spend account by July 30
- Make sure at least two Direct Deposits of $250 or more go through
The offer was sent by email, but I don’t see any targeted language, so it could apply to everyone. Always best to double check though if you didn’t receive an email. If you don’t have an account, you also get a $5 bonus when you sign up.
- Promotion is valid from 6/20/19 to 9/20/19.
- Direct Deposit must be set up through your employer into your Acorns Spend account and we must recognize two consecutive Direct Deposits, minimum of $250 each, into your Acorns Spend account by 9/20/19.
- Reward will be invested in your Acorns Core account on or before 10/1/19.
What is Acorns
Acorns is an investing app that round up your daily purchases and automatically invests the ‘change’ into a diversified portfolio of ETFs. Acorns makes it cheaper to invest, but it’s not free. It will cost you $1 per month for accounts under $5,000, or 0.25% per year for accounts over $5,000. Individuals under 24 years of age and those attending college pay no fees. You can read more about the app here. They also have a ‘Found Money’ rewards program that works like a cashback portal, but the cash back is invested instead.
An easy bonus for those who can easily switch their direct deposit to Acorns. Let me know if you received the offer as well.
One thought on “Acorns, $100 Bonus with Two Direct Deposits for Existing Users”
Pingback: [Targeted] Acorns Spend: Set Up Two Direct Deposits & Receive A $100 Bonus - Doctor Of Credit