There’s a new Amex Offer that can save you up to 20% at The Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts. You can also stack this discount with cashback from Ebates for another 12% in savings.
Luxury Collection Hotels Amex Offer
Get a one-time $75 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $375+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at The Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts from 10/22/2018 to 1/31/2019.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid only at The Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts in the U.S and U.S. territories.
- Reservations must be made online at luxurycollection.com, via the app or by calling 1-800-325-3589.
- Excludes all other Marriott and SPG brands: JW Marriott®, Autograph Collection®, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott Hotels®, Delta Hotels®, Gaylord Hotels®, AC Hotels by Marriott®, Courtyard®, Residence Inn®, SpringHill Suites®, Fairfield Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites®, Moxy® Hotels, The Ritz-Carlton®, St. Regis®, EDITION®, W® Hotels, Bulgari®, Sheraton®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Le Méridien®, Westin®, Design Hotels™, Tribute Portfolio®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Protea Hotels®, Aloft®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Element® and Vistana™.
- Not valid for online purchases at The Luxury Collection Store.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
Amex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use.
You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. Some specific offers can also be added to multiple cards, so keep that in mind when adding offers.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
With this Amex Offer you will get up to a 20% discount. But you can do even better if you go through Ebates that is currently offering 12% cashback for Marriott purchases. The Amex Offer states that you should book at luxurycollection.com which redirects to https://the-luxury-collection.marriott.com/, so it should trigger the offer.
Keep in mind that the offer is for Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts in the U.S and U.S. territories only. There’s a total of 20 hotels that qualify.
HT: Frequent Miler