Get $20 Credit When You Try Amazon Photos
This article contains Amazon affiliate links.
Amazon has a new promotion for its Amazon Photos app. Eligible Amazon Prime customers who upload a photo for the first time to the Amazon Photos app are eligible for a $20 promotional credit which can be used until Prime Day. Learn more about this offer below.
Eligible Amazon Prime customers who upload a photo for the first time to the Amazon Photos app are eligible for a $20 promotional credit off their first eligible order of $40 or more on Amazon.com. This offer is valid through November 6, 2023, and the $20 credit you earn is valid through November 15, 2023.
Here’s how this promotion works:
- Download and sign into the free Amazon Photos app
- Turn on Auto-Save to automatically back up your photos and free up space on your phone
- Within 4 days you will receive an email with your $20 Amazon credit
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 6, 2023.
- Offer only applies to eligible Amazon Prime customers who upload at least one photo through the Amazon Photos app for the first time.
- Customers who were forwarded this offer from parties other than Amazon may not be eligible for this offer.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon within 4 days confirming when the promotional credit has been applied to your customer account with instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Promotional credit will expire at 11:59 p.m. (PT) November 15, 2023.
- Offer only applies to an order over $40 of products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible.”
- Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $20.
- This offer is available to Prime members only. Not available to Prime trial members.
This is an easy bonus for those who are eligible. Just download the app and upload at least one photo to get a discount of $20 on your next purchase of $40 or more. Check the promotion page to see if it works for you.
Here's a list of some of the current deals and discounts for Amazon purchases (affiliate links below):
- Shop with US Bank Points, $50 Off $100+ (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Shop with Chase Points, Up to 50% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Add Citi Card to Wallet, Get $15 Off $15.01 (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Shop with Amex Points, Up to 50% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Add Amex Card to Wallet, Get $15 Off $15.01 (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Shop with Discover Cashback, Up to 30% Off (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Add Discover Card to Wallet, Get $10 Off $10.01 (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Make Discover Default Payment, Get $10 Credit (Direct Link | Article | Ends 12/31/23)
- Amazon Amex Offer: Earn 5X, Up to Max 2,500 Points (Ends 12/31/23)
- Try Amazon Photos, Get $20 Off $40+ Amazon Order (Direct Link | Article | Ends 11/30/23)
- Amazon Amex Offer: Spend $30 and Get $5 Back, Up to 3X (Ends 11/13/23)
- Get $10 Amazon Credit When You Add New Debit/Credit Card
- $10 Off Your Next $25+ Pickup Order (Direct Link | Article | Ends 7/31/23)
- Join Amazon Prime Now and Get $10 Credit for Prime Day (Ends 7/9/23)
- Make Discover Your Default Payment, Get $10 Off (Ends 6/2/23)
- Add $100+ to Your Amazon Balance, Get $12 Bonus (Ends 12/31/22)
- Amazon App, $15 Off $25 on 2 Orders for First Time Users (Ends 12/31/22)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You should always check shopping portals such as Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.
HT: Doctor of Credit