Wyndham Rewards Earner Plus 75K Bonus
Barclays Wyndham Rewards Earner Plus credit card has a new increased of 75,000 bonus points. The spending requirement is only $1,000, which makes this a much better deal than the bonus on the Wyndham business card. This offer was previously showing up through referrals, and the referrer can get a bonus of 10,000 points. Let’s check out the details below.
- Earn 75,000 bonus points, enough for up to 10 free nights, after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days. Free nights can require up to 30,000 points per bedroom at participating properties and are subject to availability.
- Enjoy a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply. There is a fee for balance transfers.
- Annual Fee: $75
- DIRECT LINK
If you have a referral link, you can share it in our Facebook Group so it can be featured on the site.
- 6x points per dollar spent on Wyndham hotels and gas purchases.
- 4x points per dollar spent on restaurants and grocery purchases (excluding Target and Walmart).
- 4x points per dollar spent on eligible purchases made at Wyndham Timeshare properties (including maintenance fee and loan payments).
- 1x point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Receive 7,500 bonus points each anniversary year.
- Automatically receive Wyndham Rewards Platinum membership, which includes early check-in, car rental upgrades and more.
- Redeem 10% fewer Wyndham Rewards points for go free® awards, and earn your free nights faster.
About Wyndham RewardsWyndham Rewards boasts a total of more than 9,000 properties in its portfolio. Those hotels are categorized in 19 separate brands within the program, including a couple of boutique and luxury options. Value wise, Wyndham Rewards points are probably worth about 1 cent each, but that can vary slightly, based on brand and specific property. Here's a quick look at how you can accumulate and use points:
- When it comes to earning points through stays, you get 10 points for each dollar spent on qualifying nights, or 1,000 points, whichever is higher. “Qualifying nights” include paid nights with an average nightly rate of $25 or more per night. Elite members earn more. You get a 10% bonus as a Gold member, 15% for Platinum and 20% for Diamond. You can also earn points by using the Wyndham credit cards, or you can transfer points from Capital One miles to Wyndham Rewards at a 2:1.5 transfer ratio.
- Wyndham is a simple program for redeeming points. There are three tiers that cost 7,500, 15,000 or 30,000 points per night. There is no dynamic pricing or peak and no-peak season variations. Wyndham also gives members the option to combine points with cash. You will need 1,500, 3,000, or 6,000 points plus cash to book these stays. You can also redeem points at Wyndham Vacation Clubs, Caesars Entertainment destinations, Vacasa bookings and by transferring to 10 transfer partners, nine of which are airline frequent flyer programs.
The best ever offer for the Barclays Wyndham Rewards Earner Plus credit card is 90,000 points. With this new offer you can get 75,000 points after spending $1,000 in three months. That’s still a good offer, but clearly far from the best.
If you’re in 2-player mode, then you can earn a total of 85,000 points, if you count the 10,000 points referral bonus, and that gets pretty close to the best ever offer.
However, not everyone is able to refer for Barclays cards. This is a targeted option. Those eligible are normally notified by email, or can find the option in their account’s offers section.
Barclays Wyndham Rewards Earner card, which has no annual fee, also has an improved offer. You can earn 45,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.