Wells Fargo, Get 10% Cash Back on Groceries/Gas
Check your Wells Fargo Go Far Rewards for an offer that will get you 10% back on your groceries or gas purchases.
- Earn 10% Bonus Cash Rewards on multiple transactions (up to a total of $40 Bonus Cash Rewards) on grocery store purchases. Offer expires May 10, 2020.
- Earn 10% Bonus Cash Rewards on multiple transactions (up to a total of $40 Bonus Cash Rewards) on gas purchases. Offer expires May 10, 2020.
- Offer expires 05-10-2020 11:59pm EST.
- Offer is available only from the date of offer activation through the expiration date.
- Offer valid online and for in store purchases at locations in the 50 United States of America only for merchants who categorize their business as grocery store.
- Category determinations are at the sole discretion of the merchant from whom you purchase the item(s) and Wells Fargo does not determine which item(s) and/or purchase(s) qualify for this offer.
- Grocery purchases at warehouse and membership clubs, convenience stores, and superstores that sell groceries and may not be coded as grocery stores may not be eligible for this offer.
Nice offer that we have seen in the past. Definitely worth taking advantage of it during these difficult times, especially for grocery store purchases. Check your accounts and see if you are targeted.
Please be safe! The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Check out the CDC website for more information. During this coronavirus pandemic try your best to:
- Stay home if you can and avoid gatherings of more than ten people. This is extremely important for older adults and people who have serious chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes and lung disease etc.
- Practice social distancing by keeping a distance of about six feet from others if you must go out in public.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, computers, phones, keyboards, sinks, toilets, faucets and countertops.