New Walmart+ Members, Up to $50 Off First Order
Walmart has a promotion for new Walmart+ users. If you pay for a new annual membership, you can get $50 off your next $75+ order. And if you join as a new monthly user, you can get $25 off your nest $50 order. The latter could be useful for those who get free Walmart+ through the Amex Platinum card.
Get $50 OFF your next $75+ order when you join Walmart+ as an annual paid member. Or $25 off your next $50+ order when you join as a monthly member. You’ll receive the promo code in an email after you sign up.
Walmart+ costs $98 for its annual plan or $12.95 monthly. You can also just sign up with a 30-day trial.
- Promo codes not used by 7/24/2022 PST will expire and have no value.
- This offer is non-transferable.
- Value of promo code will only be applied against eligible items in your basket, not your total basket value (for example, if your basket totals $75, but you have $50 worth of ineligible items in your basket, your promo code will be applied against the $25 worth of eligible items, and you will be responsible for paying for the $50 balance using a different payment method).
- Promo code can’t be used to purchase the following: photos, personalized items, pharmacy, optical, gift cards, alcohol or items sold by Marketplace sellers.
- A minimum purchase of $50 or $75 will be required to use this promo code depending on promotion you opt for.
- Only one promo code can be used per order, even if you have other promo codes from other Walmart promotional programs.
- This promo code can only be used once and cannot be split across multiple orders.
- This offer may not be combined with other special offers.
This signup link is working for some and not others. Maybe it’s targeted for previous members only, but I’m not really sure.
Let me know if it works for you.