Walmart.com Chase Offer: Save 10%, Up to $11 Back
Chase is targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can save you money on your next online purchase at Walmart. Here’s how this Walmart Chase Offer works:
- Earn 10% cash back on all of your Walmart.com purchases, until an $11.00 cash back maximum is reached. Offer valid online only. Expires 3/16/2023.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on in-store, gas, or pharmacy purchases.
- Orders must be placed on walmart.com or via mobile app.
- Offer not valid on third-party services.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A nice offer for savings at Walmart. It only works online for 10% off, up to $11 in savings.
I found this offer in my old Chase Freedom card. Let me know if you have it, and on which cards.
You can find more Chase Offers here.