Visa Savings Edge is a savings program for Visa Business Cards that gives you a [percentage back in the form of statement credit when you use eligible cards at participating merchants. This is done automatically as long as the card is enrolled. You can read more here.
Now it looks like they are adding “Activate Offers” also. This are similar to Amex Offer of Chase Offers. You need to activate an offer and complete the spending requirement in order to receive the credit. As of now I only see one good offer, 10% at Office Depot up to $5.
Save 10% on purchases at Office Depot (maximum earn $5)
Save 10% on your next purchase at Office Depot made with an eligible and enrolled Visa Business card when you activate this offer in the Visa SavingsEdge Program. Maximum earn of $5 per enrolled card.
See offer here.
- Offer valid from 1/30/18–4/29/18
- Offer valid for in-store and online purchases only.
- Offer valid for U.S. and Puerto Rico issued cards at U.S. merchant locations only.
- Offer must be activated by Visa SavingsEdge enrolled cardholder.
- Discount provided as a statement credit on a future account statement.
- Offer applicable only to qualifying purchases made with a valid, enrolled Visa Business Card.
- Offer may be subject to additional terms & conditions. Please see Visa SavingsEdge® Terms & Conditions for more information.
- Maximum reward earn of $5 per enrolled card.
- Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
- © 2018 Visa U.S.A. Inc.
This one is a pretty nice offer that stacks with 5X back for Ink cards. Hopefully we see more of these.
HT: Jeff on Twitter
One thought on “Visa SavingsEdge Adds “Activate Offers”, Similar To Amex & Chase Offers”
Pingback: Earn 10x on Hotel Spend and Video of the Peacock United Refused to Fly - View from the Wing