Visa Infinite Business Products Coming Soon
Visa today announced Visa Infinite Business, an expansion of its business card product suite in the United States. The credit card issuer already offers personal Infinite cards. Infinite Business will complement Visa’s current Signature Business and Business card products which also includes Visa SavingsEdge. But it will provde a richer set of protection. You can expect more rewards for travel and lifestyle and business-centric benefits to support the modern small business owner and its employees.
Visa’s Infinite Business products are designed to offer the following benefits:
- Higher credit lines
- Travel protection: trip delay, travel accident, travel emergency assistance
- Extended warranty
- Accounting software integration
Hopefully we see some new premium business card offerings to go along with this news. personal Visa Infinite cards such as Chase Sapphire Reserve, US Bank Altitude or CNB Crystal Visa Infinite card offer the following benefits, on top of what you get from Visa Signature:
- Purchase protection (coverage for theft or damage).
- Return protection.
- Trip cancellation and interruption coverage.
- Trip delay reimbursement.
- Travel accident insurance.
- Lost luggage reimbursement.
You can read the full press release here.