Verizon Wireless Chase Offer: Spend $55, Get $50 Back
Chase is targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can save you money on at Verizon Wireless. Here’s how this Verizon Wireless Chase Offer works:
- Earn $50 back on your Verizon Wireless purchase, when you spend $55 or more. This offer expires 5/26/2021.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on Verizon prepaid purchases or other Verizon products or services.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A great offer for Verizon Wireless customers, and even others who can make purchases at Verizon Wireless stores to trigger the statement credit. Check your account now and add the offer so you can use it before it’s gone. Let me know if you see any other versions of the offer.