Verizon Customers, Get Free 12 Months Netflix Premium with Select Subscriptions
Verizon is giving you the opportunity to enjoy twelve months of Netflix Premium for free when you sign up for one of their select streaming services through the new +Play hub. The eligible services include AMC+, Calm Premium, Super Duolingo, Peloton, NBA League Pass Premium, and NFL+Premium.
The cheapest option is NFL+Premium which costs only $25. This promotion is available to both new and existing Netflix subscribers! You can see the promotion page here.
How it Works
To get the Netflix promo:
- Sign into My Verizon online – not the app
- Click +play tab
- Select Shop
- Select Learn More on the Get Netflix on us offer
- Select one of the qualifying subscriptions (considered primary service)
- Seasonal (NFL and NBA only)
- Follow the prompts for:
- Contact info
- Payment information
- Terms and conditions
Your 12-month promotional period of Netflix Premium begins on the date you activate the qualifying subscription service on the service provider’s website or app. To access your Netflix promotion, you must activate your Netflix subscription or move your existing Netflix subscription to the +play platform.
This works for existing Netflix subscriber as well. Simply select the qualifying service you would like to purchase. When you go through the steps to sign up it will take you to the Netflix sign-up page. If you are already a current Netflix customer, you will be prompted to log in with your current credentials.
If you have an existing Netflix subscription, once enrollment is complete you can do the following:
- Click on the Netflix tile to activate; you will be redirected to Netflix.com
- Input your existing email address and password if you want to migrate billing to +play.
- A confirmation of the transfer will appear on Netflix.com
- Your profile, viewing history and preferences will stay intact.
Note: Customers who have an existing Netflix subscription that was purchased on +Play do not qualify for the promo.