NorthOne, Get $20 DoorDash Gift Card for Quick Survey
NorthOne is a simple digital business bank account that comes with a $10 monthly fee. This is an FDIC-insured business checking account with access to mobile ACH, wires, check deposits, and 300,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide. Through the app, you can get insight into your business’ revenue and spending.
The account comes with a Mastercard business debit card. While all that doesn’t really differentiate the account from other options out there, they do a good job with offers. Back in October, I wrote about a big bonus for the NorthOne business account. You could get $300 just for opening the account and making a $50 deposit. But they continue to offer bonuses for existing customers as well.
Here’s the latest offer that landed in my email, titled “Fill out a quick survey and get a $20 gift card”:
- We want to hear about the challenges, pivots, and successes you’ve had so that we can serve you better. After you fill out the survey NorthOne will send you a $20 DoorDash gift card. Complete the survey by March 15th to receive the gift card.
- Survey must be completed by Monday, March 15 at 11:59PM EST.
- All survey questions must be answered to receive your gift card.
- Gift card will be sent to you via email within 2-3 business days
Previous offers include:
- $20 Bonus when you spend $40
- $100 Amazon Gift Card for funding with $100 or more
- $50 bonus for updating business information
- $25 bonus for using NorthOne debit card once
I opened the account when the $300 bonus was around, and actually I forgot about it and I have already paid the monthly fee twice. The account has a $10 monthly fee that you can’t waive. When I tried to close the account, they offered to waive the fee for one month though, and that has proved to be a good decision thus far. Now I have received the $50 offer, a $100 Amazon gift card, the $20 credit and now this $20 DoorDash gift card for a survey that takes less than a minute to fill out. Not bad at all.
If you want to sign up for this account, the big $300 offer is no longer available. You can get $75 through referrals, for both parties. But currently there’s a waitlist for new applications, so it might take a week or two for you to actually start using the account.