US Open Benefits for Chase Cardholders
The US Open will start on Monday August 29th, and run through Sunday September 11th. It takes place at Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Queens, New York.
If you plan to attend, then you can enjoy some additional perks with your credit cards. If you have a premium American Express card, you can find more information here. And if you have a Chase card, continue reading below.
Chase has revealed the return of its Chase Lounge for the 2022 edition, and more benefits for its cardholders.
As with previous years, all Chase cardholders can access the Chase Lounge at the U.S. Open. Reservations are required and will probably go fast. Chase Lounge will be open during Fan Week, too. Register early, space is limited. You can reserve your spots here.
The Chase Lounge is open from 10:30AM to 4PM during the day, and then 6PM to 8:30PM for the evening sessions. You can reserve four different time slots, and each one is per person, per session. No reservations is needed for Fan Week, which takes place August 23-28. The Chase Lounge is right inside the East Gate entrance.
Besides the Chase Lounge, you can also get:
- Chase Pass – Exclusive benefits like reserved seating, a complimentary food and beverage voucher, and more.
- Chase Terrace – Shaded seating and refreshments
- Chase Sound Check with Joe Jonas and DNCE
- Finals Weekend viewing parties
- Free cell charging with a mobile charger courtesy of Chase, on-site at the US Open (while supplies last).