US Bank, $300 Money market Bonus for Existing Gold Checking Customers
US Bank is targeting some Gold Checking Package customers with an offer to earn a bonus of $300. To get this bonus, you must open a new Package Money Market Savings account with $10K, and complete direct deposits and debit transactions with your current account.
Earn $300 when you open a Package Money Market Savings account and complete required activities. It’s available exclusively for our Gold Checking Package customers. Offer valid February 11 through March 11.
- Open a new Package Money Market Savings account. Deposit $10,000 or more by March 11 and then maintain a $10,000 minimum balance through September 13.
- Add direct deposit to your existing Gold Checking Package. Complete two or more recurring direct deposits that total a minimum of $4,000 by April 12.
- You must also complete at least 10 debit card transactions by April 12.
The $300 bonus will be deposited upon verification that the customer met all three offer requirements: the direct deposit requirement on their Gold Checking account by April 12, 2021, the debit card transaction requirement on their Gold Checking account by April 12, 2021 and the savings balance requirement on their Package Money Market Savings account from March 11, 2021 through September 13, 2021. The $300 bonus will be deposited into the Gold Checking account within 60 days of verifying the savings balance in their Package Money Market Savings account through the end of the promotional timeframe, September 13, 2021, as long as the account is open and has a positive balance. Bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS form 1099-INT and recipient is responsible for any applicable taxes.
The Package Money Market Savings account is a variable rate account with the following balance tiers and Annual Percentage Yield accurate as of November 5, 2020. Under $1,500: 0.01%; $1,500 to $9,999: 0.01%; $10,000 to $49,999: 0.01%; $50,000 to $99,999: 0.01%; $100,000 to $499,999: 0.01%; $500,000 and above: 0.01%. Interest rates are determined at the bank’s discretion and can change at any time.
- This offer is only valid for the addressee and is not transferable.
- Limit one bonus per customer.
- Offer is not valid if the recipient or any signer on the account has an existing U.S. Bank savings account, had a U.S. Bank consumer savings account in the last six months, or received other U.S. Bank bonus offers within the past 12 months.
The Package Money Market Savings account has no monthly fees.
A decent offer for those who are targeted but it comes with several requirements. You need to deposit $10,000 and keep that balance for 6 months. You also need to compete two or more recurring direct deposits that total a minimum of $4,000 and 10 debit card transactions with your existing Gold Checking Package.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.