United Airlines BofA/Chase Offer, Save Up to 10%
Chase is targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can save you money on your next United Airlines flights. Here’s how this United Airlines Chase Offer works:
- Earn 5% back on your United Airlines ticket purchase when you spend $50 or more or earn 10% cash back when you purchase an Economy Plus ticket, with a $60 maximum. Offer expires 1/23/2023.
- 10% reward only valid on Economy Plus ticket purchases or paid upgrade value.
- Reward maximum is $60.
- Offer not valid on free flight upgrades to Economy Plus.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Rewards can not be combined.
- Customer is only eligible for 5% or 10% reward.
- It can take approximately 4-6 weeks after making your payment to receive credit.
- Offer not valid on third-party services.
- Must make payment before offer expiration date.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Here are a few things worth noting about these offers:
- You can add the same offer to multiple cards, and you will receive multiple credits.
- Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone.
- Credits will appear in your account in 7-14 business days.
- Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A decent offer for if you plan to pay for United Airlines flights. To get the 10% discount you must book Economy Plus tickets, otherwise you’ll only get 5% off for Economy tickets.