Unify Financial Credit Union $150 Bonus
Unify Financial Credit Union has a $150 bonus. It was previosuly available nationwide, but now you must reside in Collin County, TX. It comes with a few requirements also. This Unify Financial Credit Union $150 bonus has now been extended until December 31, 2021.
Here’s the breakdown for the full $150 bonus:
- Receive a $50 deposit following the first statement cycle.
- Receive an additional bonus of $50 by establishing a recurring ACH Direct Deposit of at least $500 aggregate each month. New Direct Deposit must be established and posted within 60 days.
- Receive an additional bonus up to $50 by earning $1 bonus for each debit card transaction that exceeds $5 made with your new UNIFY Visa Debit Card within the first 60 days of account opening (maximum bonus of $50).
Must reside in Collin County, TX Membership eligibility, and account qualification requirements apply. Membership requirements include establishing a membership share savings of at least $5.
Limit one $50 new checking bonus per member.
Free Checking account has no monthly fees if you receive eStatements.
Very limited now that terms have changed. You must reside in Collin County, TX and also there’s a few requirements that are not really the easiest for a $150 bonus.
- Apply Here
- Bonus: $150
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Availability: TX
- Expiration Date:
- Inquiry Type: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Other Requirements: 50 purchases of $5+
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Fee: Unknown