Uber Eats, Get $50 Bonus with First Prescription Delivery
Uber Eats has partnered with local pharmacies to deliver your prescriptions. To promote the new service, Uber is offering $50 Uber Cash after your first delivery, through 12/31/2021. The offer should show in your Uber Eats app after you click “Prescription”.
- Request your prescriptions – Transfer your current prescriptions, or have your doctor send new prescriptions to Uber Right Choice Pharmacy.
- Same day, $0 delivery fee – Orders are delivered on your schedule, with discreet packaging and dedicated delivery people.
- Works with your insurance – Upload your insurance information, and get transparent pricing on your prescription orders.
- $50 Uber Cash from NimbleRx offer is valid only for Uber users who get their first prescription order delivered through the Uber Eats app before 12/31/2021.
- Delivery orders for prescriptions paid for in whole or in part by any government healthcare program such as Medicare, Medicaid, or TRICARE are not eligible.
- Prescription delivery only available in select cities and is subject to change without notice.