Uber Eats Happy Hour, $15 Off $30 at Liquor Stores
Uber Eats has a new promotion, this one for liquor stores. Get $15 off orders of $30 or more at liquor stores. Happy hour is available 4pm – 7pm, Wednesday through Friday. Plus, there’s an unlimited $0 Delivery Fee. You must receive this offer directly from Uber to be eligible, so it might not be available to everyone.
- Offer is only available Wednesday through Friday between the hours of 4pm and 7pm, through October 2, 2020.
- Offer is valid for up to $15 off.
- Minimum order of $30 (before taxes and fees) is required.
- Offer is limited to one order per customer each day.
- You must receive this offer directly from Uber to be eligible.
- You must apply the promo code in the app before completing your order.
A nice discount from Uber Eats. They have recently added liquor stores as an option, so this is a good time to place your orders if you haven’t done so yet. You can also stack this discount with your with Amex Platinum card Uber credits for this month if you haven’t used them yet, or wait till October to use next month’s credits. If you do not have an account, you can also use promo code EATS-ENIZ2UE to get $5 off your first three orders.