Earn Marriott Bonvoy Points for Uber Rides and Uber Eats Orders
Update: Marriott Bonvoy is now offering 3,000 bonus points when members download the Uber app and link their Marriott Bonvoy account. This offer is valid between December 16th to December 31st for members in the U.S.. This bonus was shared by Marriott through email and is available for all members who haven’t linked their accounts yet.
Marriott Bonvoy is offering
1,000 3,000 bonus points when you link and complete your first qualifying order with Uber Eats or ride with Uber.
Marriott Bonvoy first started its collaboration with Uber in April 2021, which allows Marriott Bonvoy members to earn points toward free nights when ordering food delivery on Uber Eats and requesting select Uber rides.
Here’s how many points you can earn:
- 3x points per dollar on Uber Premium rides (includes Uber XL, Uber Black, Uber SUV and Uber Comfort).
- 6x points per dollar when you order Uber Eats while staying at a hotel within the Marriott® portfolio.
- 2x points per dollar when you order Uber Eats at home or on the road.
For more details on the collaboration and to learn how to link your account, click here. Also check out this list of Uber Eats promo codes to save even more.
- Make sure you have your Marriott Bonvoy membership information ready. Not a member? Join now.
- Open the Uber app — if you have an Uber Eats account, it will be linked at the same time.
- Go to “Settings” and scroll down.
- Tap on “Marriott Bonvoy.”
- Tap “Link Account.”
- Sign in to your Marriott Bonvoy account with your email or membership number and wait for confirmation that your accounts have been linked.
- Start earning on qualifying Uber Eats orders and select Uber rides.