Earn Marriott Bonvoy Points for Uber Rides and Uber Eats Orders
Marriott Bonvoy is offering 1,000 bonus points when you link and complete your first qualifying order with Uber Eats or ride with Uber.
This offer is valid between February 17th to March 20th for members in the U.S.
Marriott Bonvoy first started its collaboration with Uber in April 2021, which allows Marriott Bonvoy members to earn points toward free nights when ordering food delivery on Uber Eats and requesting select Uber rides.
Here’s how many points you can earn:
- 3x points per dollar on Uber Premium rides (includes Uber XL, Uber Black, Uber SUV and Uber Comfort).
- 6x points per dollar when you order Uber Eats while staying at a hotel within the Marriott® portfolio.
- 2x points per dollar when you order Uber Eats at home or on the road.
- Make sure you have your Marriott Bonvoy membership information ready. Not a member? Join now.
- Open the Uber app — if you have an Uber Eats account, it will be linked at the same time.
- Go to “Settings” and scroll down.
- Tap on “Marriott Bonvoy.”
- Tap “Link Account.”
- Sign in to your Marriott Bonvoy account with your email or membership number and wait for confirmation that your accounts have been linked.
- Start earning on qualifying Uber Eats orders and select Uber rides.