U.S. Bank Cash+, Get $200 Bonus and 5% Categories
The U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa card has a bonus of $200 when you spend $500 within the first three months. This is also a 0% introductory APR on balance transfers which is rare these days. Plus the card has 5% quarterly categories that can be great in the long run. Let’s look at the bonus offer and the earning opportunities that this card provides, all for no annual fee.
- Earn a $200 rewards bonus after you apply online and spend $500 in eligible purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
- Also enjoy a 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles. After that the APR is variable.
- No annual fee.
- LEARN MORE
- Earn 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in combined eligible purchases each quarter on two categories you choose.
- Earn 2% cash back on one everyday category, like gas stations, grocery stores or restaurants.
- 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
- Get your cash back in the following ways:
- Statement credit
- Direct deposit into your U.S. Bank checking or savings account
- Rewards card
Cash+ Categories July-September 2020
This is a good card to have in your wallet. But, considering that getting approved for U.S. Bank cards is difficult for most people, it is better to go for one of their best bonuses. Take a look at the U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve card first, and then you can check out card like U.S. Bank Cash+ and others.