Turo Amex Offer: Spend $150, Get $30 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $30 on your next car rental from Turo. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $30 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $150 in one or more transactions directly with Turo at turo.com. Must pay for bookings between 8/13/2021 and 12/31/2021.
- Offer valid online at US website turo.com or via merchant mobile app.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Must book directly with Turo.
- Cars must be returned and completed by offer end date.
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
Car rentals have been very expensive lately. With Turo you can still find some affordable rentals, and this discount will make it even better. You can meet the minimum spend of $150 in one or more transactions, in order to get the $30 credit. It works out to a 20% discount.