Town Bank Bonus, Get $300 with New Checking Account
Town Bank is offering a $300 bonus for new checking accounts. This bonus is now available online, so you do not have to visit a branch as with previous offers. Offer is available in IL only until 3/31/2023.
To receive $300 incentive:
- Open a new Total Access Checking account
- tell us you are aware of this Total Access Checking account bonus offer at account opening
- have at least monthly occurring direct deposits totaling $500.00 or more each month made to your new account for 2 consecutive calendar months after the calendar month your new account was opened
- enroll in online banking and activate e-statements within the Qualification Period.
After you have completed all the above bonus qualifications, we will deposit the bonus payment into your new account within 30 calendar days after the Qualification Period.
- Offer is not available to existing or closed checking account customers of Wintrust Financial Corporation (‘WTFC’) and its subsidiaries or its active employees.
- Limit 1 bonus payment per customer, regardless of the number of accounts opened.
- If you qualify for this Total Access Checking account bonus offer, you are ineligible to receive this Total Access Checking account bonus offer from any other WTFC location.
There’s no fees for their checking account.
A good bonus of $300. It requires direct deposits of $500 or more for two consecutive months. The account has no fees.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
- Offer Page
- Bonus: $300
- Account Type: Total Access Checking
- Availability: IL
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $500 for 2 consecutive months
- Other Requirements: enroll in online banking and activate e-statements
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: No
- Expiration Date:
Found a great Bank Offer? Share it with us, so we can share it with our readers!