Chase is going wild with sign up bonuses. After releasing the Chase Sapphire Reserve card with a 100K UR bonus, they have now sent out targeted offers by mail with a 100K UR sign up bonus for the Chase Ink Plus card. This is a considerable increase from the current offer of 70K that’s available in branch only.
This is a business card but it still falls under the 5/24 rule.
The card comes with a $95 annual fee, but it is waived with these targeted offer. That’s just amazing.
To earn the 100K UR sign up bonus, you need to spend $5,000 or more within the first three months. Besides the increased sign up bonus the card has great benefits such as 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores.
If you just recently got the Chase Ink Plus card then you can send a secure message through your online account and ask to be matched to the current higher bonus. They will usually match it if you received an inferior bonus within the last three months, but usually not for targeted mailers.
- 100,000 Chase UR bonus points after you make purchasing totaling $5,000 within the first three months
- Earn 5X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services (first $25,000 for the cash card)
- Earn 2X points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent annually at gas stations and for hotel accommodations when purchased directly with the hotel (first $25,00 for the cash card)
- Earn 1x points on all other purchases
- $95 Annual Fee (waived first year)
- No foreign transaction fees