Target RedCard, Extra 10% or 5% Off Online and In-store
If you have a Target RedCard, check your Target Circle offers for a new offer that will get you an additional 10% discount on your next purchase. You need to save the offer first, and then use your RedCard which already gets you 5% off. There are a lot of exclusions as usual.
Update: This offer is back again for either 10% or 5% off.
RedCard Exclusive (you might see one of the following offers):
- Get an extra 10% off your in-store or online purchase. Expires Oct. 23rd. Valid one-time use in store or online.
- Get an extra 5% off your in-store or online purchase. Expires Oct. 23rd. Valid one-time use in store or online.
- See offers here.
- Limit one coupon/offer per guest.
- Excludes items sold & shipped by Target Plus™ Partners.
- Excludes alcohol, Apple products, Baby Alive Grow Up Baby, Barbie (Camper, Dreamhouse, Dreamplane, Malibu House and Townhouse), Beats Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo Pro, Bose, Cards Against Humanity, Casper, The Child action figure, clinic & pharmacy, Cricut, dairy milk, DockATot, Dockers, Disney Frozen Castle, DSLR cameras & lenses, Dyson, Elvie, Facebook Oculus and Portal, face masks (Dolan, Sanctuary & Sugar Fix brands), Fitbit, gift cards, Google, HALO Baby, Hasbro Games (Classic Monopoly, Connect Four, Jenga, Rubik’s Cube, Sorry, Trouble), Hatch Maternity, Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage, HP Inc., Infant Optics, Instant Pot, JBL, LEGO, Levi’s Red Label, LG OLED TV, limited-time designer partnerships, Mega Bloks, mobile contracts, Motrin pain relief, Nerf Ultra, Ninja, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, Polder, Poo-Pourri, Peg Perego, Philips Avent, power shave, power dental, Harry’s and Flamingo, prepaid cards, PlayStation consoles and accessories, Revival, Samsung TVs, simplehuman, Sonos, Sony Electronics, Target Optical, Tempur-Sealy, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, Unlocked phones, Vera Bradley handbags, Weber, What Do You Meme?, Xbox consoles and accessories, and the Zoe Doll.
Check your Target accounts and hopefully you have one of the offers. There’s a long list of exclusions, but you should be able to find something to buy.