T-Mobile Project 10 Million, 100GB Mobile Data/Year and Mobile Hotspot for Eligible Families
Out of 56 million school-age children in the U.S., more than 9 million don’t have access to internet. And with more students learning from home now than ever before, it’s crucial that they have the tools they need to stay connected.
T-Mobile has decided to help 10 million eligible households over the next 5 years. Eligible families are those who don’t have an internet connection and are enrolled in the National School Lunch program. If selected, the family will receive 100GB of mobile data per year and a FREE mobile hotspot, plus the opportunity to purchase devices at a low cost.
Eligible students can get FREE hotspot devices and FREE high-speed data. Additionally, they will have access to at-cost laptops and tablets. An optional 4GB 30 day data pass is available for $15. The program is open to every eligible student, not just existing T-Mobile customers.
- Apply for your child
- Apply as a school administrator
Once enrolled in Project 10Million, families get:
- 100GB Mobile Data per Year
- Mobile Hotspot
- Families can purchase these devices at-cost through their account or at their nearest T-Mobile retail store.
- Coolpad Tasker tablet
- Samsung Chromebook 4
- Lenovo 100e Chromebook
- Lenovo 100e Windows PC
- All documentation must be properly signed and dated within the last twelve months
- Eligible students can get free hotspot devices and free high speed data. An optional 4GB 30 day data pass is available for $15
- This program is open to every eligible student, a existing T-Mobile account/customer is not required
- Your data will automatically reset to 100GB on the annual anniversary of the day you activated your hotspot device until your five years of data expire.
- Project 10 Million lines are allocated across states based on population and split evenly over five school years
- Offer valid while promotion last