U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Card Adds Free GigSky
The U.S. Bank Altitude® Connect Visa Signature® Card now has a new benefit, complimentary GigSky global mobile data for compatible devices.
Whether you’re traveling for business, taking a family vacation, or just exploring the world, you can stay connected using the GigSky app on compatible devices.
With a complimentary 1 GB/15-Day global mobile data plan from GigSky on your eligible Visa card, you can enjoy fast and reliable internet access in over 125 countries. No more searching for Wi-Fi hotspots, buying expensive local SIM cards and paying overpriced roaming fees. On compatible eSim devices, simply connect with your eligible Visa card and you’re good to go.
It looks like more Visa credit cards might get this benefit in the future, based on the information shown in the GigSky website.
Benefit must be redeemed by August 31, 2024.
- Data available per complimentary plan: 1 GB
- Duration in which data can be used once plan is activated: 15 days once activated; if not activated within 30 days of receiving a complimentary plan, the plan will auto activate.
- Maximum annual redemptions of the GigSky Visa complimentary global mobile data plans annually: Annually, there is no maximum number of times a complimentary GigSky global mobile data plans can be redeemed. You must wait to activate another complimentary data plan until the prior plan’s 15-day duration has expired.
- Countries Available as part of GigSky complimentary data plan: Current list of 125+ countries participating
- Last date that offer can be redeemed on: 8/31/2024
- See full details.