T-Mobile Chase Offer: Get $100 Back When You Make Two $50 Payments
Chase is targeting some cardholders with a new offer that can save you money on your next purchase at T-Mobile. Here’s how this T-Mobile Chase Offer works:
- Earn $100 back when you switch to T-Mobile and make two transactions of at least $50 each. Offer expires on 7/9/2021.
- Must make two payments of $50+ by 9/7/2021.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- If cancelled, credits may stop & remaining balance on finance agmt. may be due.
- Max 4/acct. Ltd.-time offer; subject to change.
- Offer valid one time only.
Chase OffersChase Offers are available on Chase credit cards and debit cards. With these offers, you usually get cashback when you use your eligible Chase card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app or in your account online. Here are a few things worth noting about these offers:
- You can add the same offer to multiple cards, and you will receive multiple credits.
- Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone.
- Credits will appear in your account in 7-14 business days.
- Usually the same offers will also show up for US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A nice offer for savings at T-Mobile. The offer says that you need to switch to T-Mobile and make two transactions of at least $50 each by 9/7/2021.