$200 Bonus for the Amazon Store Card from Synchrony
Amazon is offering an increased bonus for the Amazon Store Card issued by Synchrony. This card is different from the products offered by Chase, and this $200 bonus is the best we have seen.
The Amazon Store Card is available to customers with an Amazon.com account, both Prime and non-Prime members. Prime members will receive the Prime Store Card version if approved, which has better earning. Let’s see the details of this offer below.
Get up to a $200 signup bonus when you apply and are approved for the Amazon Store Card. Here’s how this offer works:
- Get $80 Amazon Gift Card upon approval.
- Plus, $120 in rewards when you spend $700 on your new card within the first 3 months.
- APPLY NOW (affiliate link)
- Earn 10% back on select items (with eligible Prime membership)
- Get 5% back At Amazon.com (with eligible Prime membership)
- Card is issued by Synchrony Bank
- No annual fee
This is an easy $200 bonus if you don’t have this card ibn your wallet. You get an $80 Amazon gift card upon approval and another $120 when you spend $700 or more in three months. As a Prime member you also earn 5% back on Amazon purchases, which should be useful if you shop on Amazon often. But you can also get the bonus without a Prime membership.Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.