Profit and Free Meals from Sun Basket with Swagbucks and Amex Offer
Swagbucks has an offer for Sun Basket that could get you some free healthy meals. With this Sun Basket Swagbucks offer you can get a $35 discount on your first order and $60 back through Swagbucks. You can also stack it with an Amex Offer that gives you $10 or $25 when you spend $50 or more. Must have a Swagbucks account. Now let’s see how this offers works.
- Become a new subscriber today and receive $35 off your first order & 4 FREE gifts! Plus, earn 6,000 SB (worth $60 or more) when you stay subscribed to receive at least 2 orders. See offer here.
The cheapest option is two meals for two for about $32. Prices vary a bit based on what you select. I didn’t play around with prices much, but just ordered the meals that I liked. You can make a couple of bucks and get the free meals after the Swagbucks.
You can also stack it with Amex Offers that get you $25 or $10 off an order of $50 or more. You end up making a couple of bucks again or break even, and get the free meals. Plus you get four free gifts, which are a surprise that comes with the delivery.
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- This offer is only available to new Sun Basket customers/subscribers.
- Must submit valid name, address, credit card and other subscription information to earn SB.
- This offer can not be combined with other promo codes or coupons.
- Must stay subscribed to receive at least 2 orders.
- This offer is only available to new SunBasket customers/subscribers.
A good offer for those wanting to try the service, or just get some free meals. The meals are on the expensive side if you pay full price, so I would probably not order without these discounts. You can go for the cheapest meal which would be around $30. Then you can change up your selections to go over $50, so you can trigger the Amex Offer. You need to spend $50 or more in one transaction for the Amex Offer, as Scott points out in the comments.