Stop&Shop, $25 Off First Delivery or Pickup Order of $75+
Stop& Shop has a new promotion available through referrals that can get you a $25 discount on your first delivery or pickup order of $75 or more. Previously we saw a similar offer for $30 off $100.
Get $25 off your first delivery or pickup order of $75 or more (before taxes and after all other coupons and savings are applied). Delivery and Pick-up fees are also waived on first order and then on all subsequent orders of $75 or more if placed within 60 days of first order. Valid for first-time residential customers in select Stop and Shop zip codes only. Promotion expires on 3/31/2021 and your coupon will expire on 4/30/2021.
- Excludes alcoholic beverages, gift cards, postage stamps and any other purchases prohibited by law.
- Same Day Delivery fees and Fuel Surcharge fees, if applicable, will apply.
- Offer only available for Stop and Shop stores.
- Limit 1 per household.
- Enter code at first order checkout.
- Not valid with any other offer.
- Promotion expires 3/31/2021.
- Code expires on 4/30/2021.
A good deal if you want to try out their delivery or pickup service. Don’t forget to also use one of the best cards for grocery purchases. Pricing for placing orders online is the same as in store, and it is actually easier to see which items are on sale, or any coupons that are available. You just clip a coupon before adding the item to your cart.
In NYC they charge a $2.95 fee for pickup, but I’m not sure if it is the same everywhere. However, delivery and pick-up fees are also waived on first order.