Staples is emailing out coupons to some customers for $30 off a $60 purchase, or $50 off a $100 purchase. Offer is valid online only. Subject of email is:
- Thank you! Take $30 off your online order of $60 or more.
- Thank you! Take $50 off your online order of $100 or more.
- Expires 12/28/19.
- Valid online at staples.com® only.
- Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable.
- Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. Tax and shipping not included in calculating the minimum purchase.
- Excludes Daily Deals and Auto Restock orders.
- Not valid on technology including but not limited to desktop or laptop computers, tablets, Chromebooks, streaming devices, select audio devices and accessories, Amazon products, Apple®, Beats, Bose®, Epson® EcoTank® printers, Google™ products, HP printers and scanners, HP Instant Ink, HP Ink & Toner, Epson® Ink & Toner, JBL®, Samsung®, gaming, select PC hardware and accessories, home automation devices, batteries, TVs, select commercial kitchen appliances and accessories, software, warranties, wearable technology, Staples® Plus membership fee, Staples® Protection & Tech Help, select hard drives and data storage devices, Texas Instruments™ graphing calculators and accessories, surveillance and security cameras, Ultimate Ears®, Wacom®, gift cards, services, cell phones and phone cards, operating systems, postage stamps, direct mail services, custom-quoted orders or promotional products.
The coupons come with a long list of limitations. But if you need anything that is eligible, it can be a great discount. You can also use this Chase Offer for up to 25% back.